Please complete the WARRANTY FORM and ship all claims to:
Pacific Bay International
Attn: Claims Department
72 Banana Way
Sequim, Washington 98382
Complete the below warranty form and include it with your claim.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AND SERVICE POLICY
BLANKS: All Pacific bay International blanks are covered by a lifetime limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship (“Manufacturer’s Defect”). If it is determined that your Product has a Manufacturer’s Defect within the first year of original purchase, we will replace or repair (at our option) that Product at no cost to you. All you do is provide us with proof of purchase and pay the cost of shipping it to us. Pacific Bay International has sole discretion to determine Manufacturer’s Defects.
Any Pacific Bay blanks not covered under our limited lifetime warranty will be replaced at a special “No-Fault” price. All replacements will be made with the same blank model as the one returned, or if no longer available, with the closest blank in action/ or value. The no-fault replacement price for your blank is available upon request and is subject to change without notice. Pacific Bay will advise you of the cost of replacement and wait for approval before proceeding.
This warranty provides specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
*** Your dealer is not authorized to make repairs or replacements***
A copy of the purchase receipt, your warranty form, and a check or money order must accompany all blank warranty claims.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Consequential or incidental damages such as the loss of fishing reel, components, rod customizing, and assembly of the cost of the finished rod.
- Damage due to misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused to blank during rod assembly or resulting from improper assemblies, such as over-tight thread wraps, etc.
- Additions or modifications to the blank such as shortening, sectioning or tip top sizing.
- Any blank built into a rod for which it was not intended, such as a fly rod blank built into a spinning rod.
- Any blank used for purposes other than the construction of a fishing rod.
After the first year and for the lifetime of your product, the Warranty Processing Fees set forth below, plus any applicable taxes will be charged.
Warranty Processing Fees:
Fly Blanks: $40
Fresh and Saltwater Blanks: $35
One Piece Blank over 8’: $50
If the return shipping length is over 8’ and/or the destination is other than the United States, actual return shipping costs will be assessed.
The consumer must make all warranty claims directly to Pacific Bay International. Pacific bay International dealers or distributors are not authorized to perform warranty service for Pacific Bay International. All blanks should be properly packaged and insured when returning for warranty.
COMPONENTS: All Pacific Bay International components are manufactured to the highest industry standards. In the event of product failure due to defective materials or workmanship as determined by Pacific Bay international, the item will be replaced at no charge.
With the following exceptions.
- All electrical components are warrantied for 1 year.
- Aluminum trolling butts are covered for one year with proof of purchase. Warranty does not cover breakage from use with butt secured in a fixed rod holder (i.e. “rail fighting” Bluefin Tuna from a gunwale rod holder) or non-charter commercial use.
Pacific Bay International Inc. will have sole responsibility for determining the validity of any claim for warranty repair, or replacement. No agent may offer any other warranty claim. One year claims will be accepted or denied based on the following criteria. The one year warranty period begins on the day following the item leaving our warehouse, or by a copy of the detailed receipt from the retailing agent stating part number and date of sale. No other method will be accepted.
For warranty claim, fill out the WARRANTY FORM or email form: Warranty@fishpacbay.com. An RMA number will be issued and this number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Ship the part(s) prepaid, in care of: Pacific Bay International Inc., 72 Banana Way, Sequim, WA 98382 USA. If the part is determined to be defective, Pacific Bay International, Inc. will ship a replacement part at no charge to you.